Wednesday 14 August 2013

See How This 19 Year Old Boy Risk Jail In Order To Meet Ronaldo?(SEE)



Would you risk being chased by the police and possible jail by running onto the pitch to grab a few seconds with your football hero?

Well that was the opportunity which presented itself to 19-year-old Ronald Gjoka during the International Champions Cup final between Real Madrid and Chelsea and he took it - even getting a hug from the player many think is one of the best in the world.

Undeterred by the trouble he'd get himself into, the huge Cristiano Ronaldo fan entered the field of play and approached his hero.

'Honestly, first thing was look straight, find Cristiano and don't look back. Just go,' Gjoka told Local10.

'I decided to add a little knee slide on it just for a little celebration. I think Ronaldo always does that celebration so I thought that he would find it funny, and he did, he gave it a little laugh.

'But after that, I gave him a big hug, told him you're one of my biggest idols, always followed you and I said, "Please, Ronaldo, don't let the cops take me," and that's when Ronaldo gave me a very big hug.'

Unfortunately though, the La Liga superstar was unable to help him and Ronald spent a night in jail having been arrested for trespassing and disorderly conduct. However, given the chance, he says he'd do it again!

'I got the opportunity to talk to Ronaldo. It was a unique opportunity and I had to take it. It was worth the detention.'

The former Manchester United frontman scored twice in the 3-1 victory over Jose Mourinho's men six days ago.

0 comments:

Post a Comment